THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER
Raise The Bar Real Estate School, which is wholly owned and operated by the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®, provides local real estate professionals with the education and tools needed for continued success and has been doing so for more than 50 years! And Raise The Bar offers a broker licensing course, which will help real estate professionals take their next, important career step.
The talented and highly-revered instructors at Raise The Bar make classes interesting; and combined with friendly career counselors, students experience a positive atmosphere as a result.
The state exam for broker licensing requires successful mastering of all the real estate principles initially learned in the sales pre-licensing course. When this is mastered and a broker’s license is obtained, it opens more career options for the pursuer! Additionally, a broker’s license creates paths for higher earning potential, assures individuals have the education to enter management positions and increases professional standing in the real estate industry.
A student’s primary goal? To pass the state exam, of course! To that end, the program at Raise The Bar is designed to accomplish three things:
- Reacquaint you with the original real estate principles previously learned.
- Cover those principles quickly and allow the student time to master that knowledge.
- Spend time on fundamental broker issues, case studies, discussions and risk management.
Ready to take that step? Start with
the NEXT broker licensing weekly sessions!
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art classrooms
- Top-level instructors (active in the field) who know the industry and local market
- Café with fresh food and coffee
- Convenient location off Loop 101 in Scottsdale
~ Tuition ~
The fee for this course is $559 and includes:
- Four- to six-week course to complete the 90 required hours
- FREE quizzes to get you ready for the exam
- Four FREE review exams
- FREE broker management clinics (nine total hours required before activating your license)
- FREE one-hour tutoring session
- 10% off at our REALTOR® retail store
~ Requirements ~
To become a broker in Arizona, you are required by
the Arizona Department of Real Estate to:
- Complete a 90-hour “in classroom” broker licensing education (included)
- Pass the school’s final exam (included)
- Pass the Arizona State Real Estate examination
- Complete nine hours of broker management clinics prior to license activation (included)
- Obtain three years actual full-time experience as a salesperson or broker during the immediate five years preceding application