Become an Arizona real estate agent with Raise The Bar Real Estate School
“Grooming professional, ethical, career-minded
real estate agents from the start”
A real estate career is one of the most rewarding you can choose. Earn unlimited income, be your own boss, work flexible hours, and help people make the most important purchase of their lives – their new home. Raise the Bar Real Estate School is wholly owned and operated by the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®. We’ve been providing Scottsdale area REALTORS® with the education and tools they need for more than 50 years. We know what you need to be successful, and with our top-rated pre-licensing course, you’ll have a running start. You’ll take interesting classes with talented instructors and friendly career counselors in a positive atmosphere.
How We’re Different
- One-on-one counsel and
- Small personable classrooms
- Modern & comfortable environment
- Top-notch instructors who are active professionals in the real estate industry and know the industry & local market
- Convenient location off Princess/Pima Road and Loop 101 in Scottsdale
The entire course is $459 and includes:
Six-week course to complete the 90 required hours
FREE quizzes to get you test ready
Four FREE review tests
FREE contract writing course (six-hour course required after you receive your license)
FREE one-hour tutoring session
FREE broker matching
10 percent discount at our REALTOR® Retail Store
- Complete a 90-hour pre-licensing program (included)
- Pass the school’s final examination (included)
- Pass the Arizona State Real Estate examination
- Attend an additional six-hour Contract Writing course (included)
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a fingerprint clearance card
- Proof of legal presence in the United States
- Be a person of good moral character
- Be licensed to an Arizona broker to actively work as a real estate salesperson
Note: If you hold or held a real estate license in another state; you may be eligible to obtain a broker’s license in Arizona.
Become an Arizona real estate agent with Raise The Bar Real Estate School.
NOTE: If a class is not listed in the current month below,
use the arrow key to advance the month.