THE FIRST STEP IN YOUR CAREER
A real estate career is one of the most rewarding you can choose. Earn unlimited income, be your own boss, work flexible hours, and help people make the most important purchase of their lives – their new home.
Raise the Bar Real Estate School is wholly owned and operated by the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®. We’ve been providing Scottsdale area REALTORS® with the education and tools they need for more than 50 years. We know what you need to be successful, and with our top-rated pre-licensing course, you’ll have a running start. You’ll take interesting classes with talented instructors and friendly career counselors in a positive atmosphere.
~ How We Are Different ~
- One-on-one counseling available
- Convenient online learning from your laptop or desktop
- Top-notch instructors who are active in the industry and local real estate market
~ Tuition ~
The entire course is $479 and includes:
- Six-week course to complete the 90 required hours
- FREE quizzes to get you test-ready
- FREE review tests
- FREE contract writing course (six-hour course required after you receive your license)
- FREE one-hour tutoring session
- FREE broker matching
- 10 percent discount at our REALTOR® Retail Store
- PLUS 30 Days Business Planning Support
~ Requirements ~
To obtain a real estate salesperson’s license in Arizona, you are required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate to:
• Complete a 90-hour pre-licensing program
• Pass the school’s final examination (included)
• Pass the Arizona State Real Estate examination
• Attend an additional six-hour Contract Writing course (included)
• Be 18 years of age
• Have a fingerprint clearance card
• Proof of legal presence in the United States
• Be a person of good moral character
• Be licensed to an Arizona broker to actively work as a real estate salesperson
• Note: If you hold or held a real estate license in another state; you may be eligible to obtain a broker’s license in Arizona.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Zoom platform will be utilized for the course delivery; if you don’t have a Zoom account, we suggest you sign up for the free version at Zoom.com
2) Students are responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection
3) Students must check-in for class 10 minutes prior to 5:30 p.m. start time; checking in for class at 5:30 p.m. may result in refusal of attendance
4) Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive class credit — students may not “step away” from the camera for any reason or darken their screen; if an emergency arises, please use the “Chat” feature to privately notify the instructor or monitor of your situation
5) Students may not participate in computer-based work or make phone calls while attending class and should be in a room that is free from distractions
6) Students should NOT log out at any time during the class
7) You will receive an email reminder with additional guidelines and information to join the meeting.
~ Cancellation / Refund Policy ~
Prior to materials being delivered, a 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation. Once materials have been distributed to the student, a 50% refund will be allowed up to 10 sessions attended. Following the 10th session, a $30 additional charge for each session attended will be subtracted from any remaining tuition.
Once materials are dispensed, they cannot be sold as “new” therefore the school will not accept the return of materials in anticipation of a full refund.